Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Gireesh Babu Kushwaha

From :: Gireesh Babu Kushwaha

Om Sai Ram,

Dear Sai Bhakto, When I was praying to Lord Shirdi Sai Baba on 25 Jul 10 at 1030 hrs. During the pooja Lord Shrdi Sai Baba was appeared in my chest with showing great large bright-red light. When I saw pictures of pooja just after some time then I came to know about this event. I have totally faith to Baba so I belived that it was true and faithable chamatkar of Sai Baba.

Many peoples came to see that photograph of Sai Chamatkar. I am enclosing that photograph through this e-mail to have darshan of Baba in different way for all Sai Baba Bhakt jan.

I established Sai Baba's Prathima 2 years back and since then I continoue with Baba.

Your Sai Baba Bhakt
Om Sai Ram - Jai Sai Ram

4 comments: