Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Saturday, October 2, 2010

Shalini Bhagat

From Shalini Bhagat ::

jai sai baba sainathmaharaj ki jai
mere baba bahut hi dayalu kripalu hai.jo bhi unko pukarta hai vo uske hamesha sunte hai uki har mushkil dur karte hai.I am a sai bhagat and I am proud to be called as one of babajis bhagat.There are times when I was disturbed and baba always helped me, in some or other way baba always gives me his message that he is always there for me.Today I was very upset and was listening sai bhajan on youtube and was about to close my computer when I just happened to click another key and what I could read was' I am always beside you whenever u need me, do not fear 'follwed by another bhajan.Somehow I got indication from my sai that, for what reason I am upset will be solved and its evening now i got call from my husband that our problems are solved .I asked sai baba to bless us and help us as this to be his ashirwad on our annivarsary.He is truly with us and I am proud TO BE SAI BHAGAT.

No comments:

Post a Comment