Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Monday, October 11, 2010

Vijay Bhaskar

From :: Vijay Bhaskar

I went to shirdi in 2001 first time. I have visited samadhi mandir, Chavadi, Gurusthan & Dwarakamayi. After visiting Dwarakamyi, I came out. Suddenly One Big Sugar Crystal came into my hand. I was wondered & shocked for the incident. Immediately I realised that Baba gave it to me as prasadam. I felt very joy& my eyes teared for the incident. After this incident, I belived 100% in Baba. It is the turning point of my life. This is a gift given by Baba to me.
From that time, I have dedicated my soul to Baba. Now Baba is taking care of each & every movement of my life. When Baba is there & when we are following His principles, why should we get fear. No fear for anything. Baba is there to take care. But remember, read satcharitra,follow Baba principles & Live happily.

OM SAI RAM

D.VIJAYA BHASKAR,
HYDERABAD

No comments:

Post a Comment