Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Monday, October 18, 2010

Ninad Shirgaonkar

From :: Ninad Shirgaonkar

Like all Sai Devotees, I am also a big devotee of Sai Baba.
Few yrs back when I was in college. There was a pic of Sai Baba on the first page of my notes.
My exam was going on and I was very tense and was not able to find the solution for few problems...
My niece who was 1.5 yrs old, was playing with my cell beside my notes.

I was praying to baba to help me with my studies... and you know what?

My niece actually managed to open the camera of my cell and captured Sai Baba's pic...

This was unbelievable as she was 1.5 yrs old and had no idea about cell or baba's pic.

That day I realised that agar sacchhe mann se sai baba ko yaad karo to baba darshan jaroor dete hey.

Om Sai Ram.

1 comment:

  1. Om Sai Ram! http://www.kptravels.co.in/tarrif.html

    ReplyDelete