Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Reema Bhambhani

From :: Reema Bhambhani

Om Sai Ram,

I am Reema Bhambhani from Udaipur(Rajasthan)...I strongly believe in Sai Baba..He always listen & fulfills all my wishes I do by heart..I would like to share my true expierence with Sai Baba...This happened during my wedding days...My marriage date was fixed on 1st March'09..I always wished that I will do Sai Bhajans at my home one day before my marriage as I wanted to invite Sai Baba in my marriage for his blessings..In our city there is Sai Samiti which is a group of people doing bhajans at homes on request but for that whoever wants to keep sai bhajans at home has to inform & announce at Sai Samiti place so that all people get informed & come to attend the Bhajans.

We requested Sai Samiti people & they asked somebody from family to come at Sai Samiti place on 29th April'09 at evening to attend the bhajan at 7.30 sharp and announce for Sai Bhajans at our home..But we all were busy in marriage preparations so we asked my brother to go there and do this..Unfortunately he was not able to reach there at the given time & the bhajans already finished & the Samiti people did not announce for our request because my brother was not there..

I felt very bad & got hurt..I started crying & crying..Then we tried to contact Samiti people again & requested them a lot..But they refused..Now there was only one day left in marriage & I started praying baba that "Please come to my home..I want you to please come my home & give me blessings for my married life" I cried & requested to Samiti people on phone again..Anyhow they got convinced & agreed to do bhajans at my home on 30th April'09..

I was so happy as now Baba was coming to my home The day has come & we started preparing for that...Two people from Samiti came early & did all the preparations..They also arraged seat for Sai Baba so that when he comes he can sit there...They put big Sai Baba's picture, flowers, Udi, & Deepak..In evening all the Samiti people came for Bhajans..Before starting bhajans they ensured us that sometime Sai Baba really comes dring the bhajans and at that time flowers fall from the Sai Baba's photo.. Now they started Sai Bhajans..pure bhajans with all peace & concentration..We all were anxiously waiting for Sai Baba to come and take his seat..And you know the miracle happened & BABA came because the flowers started falling from the photos not only once..it was twice & thrice..Now we knew that Baba has come & he was sitting with us although we can't see him but we can feel his presence..The Samiti people were also shocked because the flowers fell thrice..They were also happy & blessed me for my happy married life...

At last finally my wish came true..Baba came to my home and gave me blessings for my married life by giving me those flowers...Today with his blessings I am very very happy with my husband Ajeet Bhambhani & his family which is now my family..

Not only this I had many true experiences with Sai Baba..I always feel he is with me in my heart..I am remebering him whole day(24hrs)...He listens to me & give me all I want everytime...I love you Sai Baba..Please be with me each & every second..I thank you for all you have given me-Happiness,Achievements,Love,Perfect Husband,Good Family,My Parents,Brothers and YOU

Best Regards,
Reema Bhambhani

No comments:

Post a Comment