Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Monday, November 1, 2010

Abhishek Ojha

From :: Abhishek Ojha


Its all about when i was at BHAKTA NIWAS,SHIRDI,it was my 2nd day there, after having darshan from SAMADHI TEMPLE, we(me & my family) were resting in our room & it won't be wrong to say that i saw BABA in my sub conscious dream.
I asked BABA why am i not satisfied by whatever i get or i must say why don't i get whatever i want inspite of my hard work. To my surprise,BABA replied me with the reason...........
he said that whatever i do is with the expectation of something or a sort of greed is associated with my work & this................................was truly felt by me i just went into the flashback of my life & i got the reason & the solution to my problem.
so BABA IS GREAT,
bolo................ ANANTKOTI_BRAHMANDNAYAK_RAJADHIRAJ_YOGIRAJ_PRABRAHM_SHRI_SACHHIDANAND_SADGURU_SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!

3 comments:

  1. Om Sai Ram! http://www.kptravels.co.in/tarrif.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ANANTKOTI_BRAHMANDNAYAK_RAJADHIRAJ_YOGIRAJ_PRABRAHM_SHRI_SACHHIDANAND_SADGURU_SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice its all about baba's faith of you. Jai Sai Ram

    ReplyDelete