Disclaimer

Experiences shared on this blog are entirely related to devotees. We have not edited or altered it.

We have just created this blog to share all true incidents with devotees.



Monday, January 10, 2011

Madhu Moorthy

From :: Madhu Moorthy.

Sai Maharaj would not let down his ardent dovotees

I heard about Chitlapakkam Sai Temple and immediately started to go there. I got down at Sanatorium Rly Station and enquired about the location. I understood that it is a bit long to walk so I wanted to engage an auto. But to my utter dismay the fare demanded by them was much more than my budget. It was around 10 am and a hot day in the month of May.

I decided “OK! Let me walk.. Sai will surely show a way”. No sooner than I made a few steps, a scooter came and stopped before me with an old man riding. He said please come. I sat on the pillion and he went straight near the temple and dropped me there and went away. I did not ask for lift, nor did I tell him where I wanted to go. How this happened? And for what this happened? And who was he who came in that scooter? I do not know. Only thing I know is my devotion has been accepted by Sai Baba and am being guided by him. That is all.

Om Sai Ram

(Sai Madhu)

1 comment:

  1. Om Sai Ram!To visit Shirdi from Pune, please refer following link : http://www.kptravels.co.in/puneshirdipune.html

    ReplyDelete